Injury watch 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury watch 2015

taztiger4 said:
Hampson was limping badly last week, had both knees strapped

Ms Gale did say in an interview she was hoping for another baby soon.

There are a few players who would be pushing for senior selection injured and a couple who would be in the best 22 if fit but we haven't got any of our top line players injured at the moment.

With 20-25% of the list out the main loser is the VFL side

the updated injury list 16 June states:

Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite
Foley - knee R5 - Indefinite

Butler -knee R1V- 5-6
Conca Hammy. R8V. 4-6
Knights hammy R3. 4-6
Castagna. Ankle R8V 3-4

Astbury 1
Lambert - shoulder R2 1

I look forward to Lambert getting back into it, and hopefully getting a full pre-season in. I reckon he is one guy who can make the jump and keep the team moving forward.

Just me or has Dan Butler had a 5-6 week knee injury for about 10 weeks now?

French Tiger said:
& what actually happened to Pettard ?
Did his shoulder in the one AFL game he played against the Dogs. I don't know or when, because I didn't see anything happen at the game, but it's kept him out ever since.

French Tiger said:
& what actually happened to Pettard ?
Injured his foot against the Bulldogs, the same injury I think as what Mitch Clark had at the Dees. Doesnt bode well I dont think, have doubt that he will return at all this season.

CarnTheTiges said:
Did his shoulder in the one AFL game he played against the Dogs. I don't know or when, because I didn't see anything happen at the game, but it's kept him out ever since.
That was Lambert, CarnTheTiges. Petterd played the game out, but afterwards he had scans on his foot which revealed a Lisfranc injury, the same injury Mitch Clark amongst others have had.

Wildride said:
That was Lambert, CarnTheTiges. Petterd played the game out, but afterwards he had scans on his foot which revealed a Lisfranc injury, the same injury Mitch Clark amongst others have had.
Yes, it was. I saw Lambert do that, hospital job from Morris. I got the two kind of confused because it happened in the same game.

Rancey18 said:
Injured his foot against the Bulldogs, the same injury I think as what Mitch Clark had at the Dees. Doesnt bode well I dont think, have doubt that he will return at all this season.

Originally they had him returning about 6 weeks before the end of the season. Now it's indefinite, so it's been slower than expected. Even if he speeds up in the second half of the recovery period, I'd suggest it's too risky for him to return at all this year. It will only happen if he thinks he can be part of a premiership.

Round 12 AFL V WCE
VFL R10 v Footscray

10 players not named
Welcome back to footy Kane Lambert

Drummond - knee R5 - Season
Petterd. - foot R2 - Indefinite
Foley - knee R5 - Indefinite
Butler -knee R1V- 5-6
Conca Hammy. R8V. 4-6
Knights hammy R3. 4-6
Astbury - Hammy R9V. 1
Castagna. Ankle R8V 3-5

Elton ?? NEW
Soldo (probably TAC cup).

Stylo said:
Just me or has Dan Butler had a 5-6 week knee injury for about 10 weeks now?

Go through the thread and you'll see how's been reportedly tracking Stylo.
I don't actually believe the AFL injury list actually gets official information for its list.