Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Wind a lot stronger early than predicted. Let's hope the wind stays up and its a real stern test.

Why are we seeing every *smile* lame shot of Bob McIntyre? The guy is 11 behind, playing like s busted arse yet we haven"t missed a moment. Moron directing the coverage.

And how about showing more stuff live instead of replays on delay?

Aren"t these guys fans as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
And Speith? Why are we seeing him whinge his way around?

Reactions: 1 user
Why are we seeing every *smile* lame shot of Bob McIntyre? The guy is 11 behind, playing like s busted arse yet we haven"t missed a moment. Moron directing the coverage.

And how about showing more stuff live instead of replays on delay?

Aren"t these guys fans as well?
Like we had to suffer through every one of Tiger's 129 shots on Friday.

At least we'll get to see Scott tonight, playing with Lowry. They've even deigned to show a few putts of Day.

Scheffler putted from off the green on 9 and then proceeded to 3 putt for a double bogie, so in effect 4 putted.

Last edited:
Great viewing, managed to wake up at 1.15am to see final 9 of the last 4 groups.

Xander was clutch. Rose played very well, 2 lip outs and one putt just short on 3 consecutive holes was the difference.

Great tournament.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if Shuffles putting will get to him eventually.