Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Bloody hell. Couldn't decide between Jordan,Siem, Perez and Olesen for my last 2 spots. Looking like I went the wrong way.

Cantlay and Schauffele always seemed to be paired together. I know they are good mates, a rort I say a rort.

Reactions: 1 user
Bloody hell. Couldn't decide between Jordan,Siem, Perez and Olesen for my last 2 spots. Looking like I went the wrong way.
Yeh, Siem has been playing well on the DP tour. Probably as well as in his entire career. And the guys that have gone to the US tour have shown the DP tour is a quality tour. Grillo is another low value player that had good links form.

Yeh, Siem has been playing well on the DP tour. Probably as well as in his entire career. And the guys that have gone to the US tour have shown the DP tour is a quality tour. Grillo is another low value player that had good links form.
The reason I didn't go with Siem was because he was playing in a 2 with Ferguson the first 2 rounds and I thought he'd get frustrated standing on his heels waiting for 2 days. Clearly not.

My old girl Snuppers just asked me: "Who's Shane Lowry ? Where do we know that name from ?"

I said, "We met him in the pub."

"Oh yeah. That's right."

You people have no idea what I have to put up with....

Question for the organising committee @Redford

If an "amateur" happens to win a PRE Major championship.

What are the prizemoney restrictions?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Seriously do we still need to watch Tiger stinking it up?

He will be hard pressed beating John Daly here.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, he's the GOAT, but he's also 13 over, we don't need to see every *smile* shot Tiger plays. Swear there are only 8 players on the course today.

Reactions: 1 user