Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Shane Lowry 75
Hideki Matsuyama 70
Corey Conners 50
Aaron Rai 35
Russell Henley 35
Louis Oosthuizen 28
Sepp Straka 35
Harrison English 18

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ok we'll have to close it off now. They're almost an hour into play and the big guns are beginning to tee off.

Seems Detry was looking as being in on Sunday at the Scottish Open when these values came out, but he missed by a bees. Pretty bad actually. To quote Golf.com "He could have qualified had he finished in the top 10 at Hoylake last year; he finished 13th. If he’d been inside the top 50 in the OWGR at the cutoff date he would have been in; he was 53rd. He played his first full PGA Tour season in 2023, which meant he fell outside the DP World Tour’s eligibility criteria but he didn’t play well enough to make it to the Tour Championship, either, which would have qualified him. But it’s strange to see him omitted given he was a factor at the PGA Championship, where he wound up T4, and at the U.S. Open, where he finished T14."

They should have given him an invite ffs.

We're off ! Check your teams.

1721284540143.png

Reactions: 1 user
Great Birdie on the 1st From Scotty from the Bunker into the hole

Reactions: 1 user
Lots of typical BO camera work - FFS how do they employ the same blind guys who have never used a camera every year? Is it that hard to track the golf ball? Unbveleiavble how despite technological improvements, this has not improved in 30 years.

There goes my bad luck again. This time I don't pick the 90s stars and Woods starts well on day 1.....

C'mon Shorefly. Get back to the leaders.

Hahaha freaking Wyndy why oh why did I bring him back ??

Shocking display by the majority of my team.

First timers Rory and Fleetwood will be only timers !