Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Hey Red - have made a couple of changes. The WUG is back. Speith out. And swapped out Si Wo for Manassero.

My goodness I cannot stand that pompous arse Eamon Lynch. The Live from The Open stuff with him Damon Hack, Begay and some other dude is very boring. Lynch is the Whateley of golf. Wanker.

Reactions: 1 user
My goodness I cannot stand that pompous arse Eamon Lynch. The Live from The Open stuff with him Damon Hack, Begay and some other dude is very boring. Lynch is the Whateley of golf. Wanker.
Yeah. Bit annoying. Not as bad as Damon Hack though. He is a hack. All the stupid questions, stupid statements. He clearly knows zero about golf. And what's with all the loud yelling and loud talking ? Ffs....turn it down dhead. Another uninformative, loud, cheesy, lightweight American golf host a la Steve Sands and co.

Cut off for entries is now 5pm on Thursday. Kisner is now going off on his own at 5pm AEST ......followed by regular pairings thereafter.

Major Championship Golf from 5pm. How good!

Matt Fitzpatrick 60
Cameron Young 55
Adam Scott 55
Brian Harman 55
Corey Conners 50
Wyndham Clark 35
Aaron Rai 35
Ben Griffin 5

Thanks Redders.

Morikawa 85