Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Played the Old and the Moonah at the National during the week , Old is slowly taking away a bit of the tea tree and are removing a couple of Bunkers after one of Jones’s team was out , I hate removing “ goomba” however helps speed of play , be interesting how “ clear” it ends up
Am hopefully playing there this Fri and Sunday. Weather looks good, cannot wait!

Reactions: 1 user
C. Davis and M.W. Lee right in the mix in Datroooit.
Yes looking forward to it, but do you know their correct tee times? I think 3.30 for Min and 3.50 for Cam according to ESPN.
But can't see anywhere if that's definitely AEST. May as well go to bed and watch in the morning if correct.

An Aussie Wins on the PGA TOUR Cam Davis wins by 1 shot
Min Woo Lee tied for 2nd

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Yes looking forward to it, but do you know their correct tee times? I think 3.30 for Min and 3.50 for Cam according to ESPN.
But can't see anywhere if that's definitely AEST. May as well go to bed and watch in the morning if correct.
And a little while ago both could have been in a playoff

But Davis has just won it while warming up on the practice fairway

Well done both Aussie boys

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Good on him. Seems like decent guy. Lot of talent that, as IBF said yesterday, hasn't quite translated into the success it should have yet (not a great putter).

But boy, that was some of the worst PGA Tour golf I've ever seen in a final round by the last 4 or 5 groups on what's an easy course.

WTF was that by Bhatia off the tee on 13 ? Bloody hell that's something I'd do. Big snap hook, wooompf, straight into the trees. 100 yards.

Pretty bad standard of golf in that final round, not that Davo will care.