GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Bit of an overreaction to the Graham high hit
Not the way they’ve penalised similar incidents. It doesn’t really matter to us, though. If he misses next week, meh, and if it’s longer he probably won’t be playing for us, so not our problem.

Reactions: 2 users
Lol. This argument is just stupidity. Where is our Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance for next year. We are nowhere near that side. Do not compare them!!
Ha ha yeah all those blokes coming out of retirement for round one are they? Throw in Edwards, Lambert, Astbury, Grimes, Grigg.

Did someone say something about a straw man?

Yze been up in the box. Yze been down on the bench. Think perhaps he tries the car and just drives home

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
2 goals so far the quarter,
I take everything back

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
No matter what decision we make , it’s the wrong one. I don’t know how anyone can do this, but something needs to be done to at least give the group some confidence, because they have 0% at present.

Reactions: 1 user