Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

The crap is just lame our senior players are...
Bolton has lost all interest in this game..
Walking ,hands on hips with his back to the play 3 times now...that is unacceptable...i dont care how good his one highlight once every 3 weeks he is infuruatingly bloody lazy

Reactions: 1 user
Are we gonna tag daicos ?
26 possession half ..running around at will whilst we plod around

The amount of smoke blown up players backside on these boards about our youngsters on here is astounding.

At certain times this year Ryan has been the next big thing, then Kaleb Smith was an elite talent, , Tom Brown was a much better option than JVR, Trezise was a star in the making. None of them look close to the hype. Ridiculous commentary.

• Dislike
Scultz waltzes out of the middle cheats and runs forward and Tigers let him go Baker runs to the contest.

Goal *smile* uncontested mark inside 50.

Lots of Skunks cheating running forward of the ball because they KNOW their team mates will win the ball or we will hand it to them.

We’re having to play KMac as a key forward. Doesn’t that tell you something about that state of our available playing list?

Reactions: 1 users
The crap is just lame our senior players are...
Bolton has lost all interest in this game..
Walking ,hands on hips with his back to the play 3 times now...that is unacceptable...i dont care how good his one highlight once every 3 weeks he is infuruatingly bloody lazy
Maybe subbing him off might send a message?
His attitude is nothing new, but we just can’t afford it or tolerate it with this group.
Bad vibes for the youngsters & weak coaching if allowed to get away with it.

Reactions: 1 users