Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

After today's lack of effort, Clarksons Roos must be positively salivating at playing at Marvel next Saturday for their third win of the season
Mark it down Larkey to kick 5+ goals

Reactions: 1 user
2 tackles in our forward line? The Wilson kid in the twos had 13 tackles today.

• Wow
A few people on PRE keep telling everyone that Yze is a genius. I don't know if he is or not. We'll see.

In any case, that's not what I'm asking myself. The question that's been going around in my mind, (since round 1), is if Yze is a motivator.

We are a low, low pressure team now when we don't have the ball that's easy to play against. That used to be the best part of our game. Not any more.
I’ll judge him in 2025 after we kill the draft

Just got home from the game. Sort of lost interest during the game as we were playing pretty bad. Our skill levels were deplorable. Either couldn’t hit a target or if we did it was the opposition or putting a teammate under pressure. Surprised we actually won the free kick count by a bit. Left after the siren feeling deflated.
But on coming home and thinking about it a bit, we are last on the ladder with 2 wins and just played last years premiers and only got done by just over 4 goals.
Collingwood should be embarrassed by that performance :)

Reactions: 9 users
One positive from todays game was the goal scorers list.

Brown, Banks, Smith, Campbell all contributing 6 goals.

Reactions: 5 users
Just got home from the game. Sort of lost interest during the game as we were playing pretty bad. Our skill levels were deplorable. Either couldn’t hit a target or if we did it was the opposition or putting a teammate under pressure. Surprised we actually won the free kick count by a bit. Left after the siren feeling deflated.
But on coming home and thinking about it a bit, we are last on the ladder with 2 wins and just played last years premiers and only got done by just over 4 goals.
Collingwood should be embarrassed by that performance :)
Yea, one less scoring shot.

End of game I must admit it seems a bit sad seeing Dash Kam, Broad, Vloss and Bakes go up to Fly and Leppa....give them a hug.....oh well....

What a weird and boring match. Failed to have any interest. Maybe it was pretty obvious early that we were not going to win.
I appreciate we are injury ravaged, playing kids with no experience and have deplorable skills but the lack of intensity pressure and hardness is disappointing. You can be inexperienced and lack skill but endeavour and effort by all players should be non negotiable

Reactions: 2 users
I watched the game through Starlink because we have travelling remote in WA for the last 3 months. Whilst it has not been pleasurable to watch our demise there are green shoots. We beat Collingwood in the last quarter. Either they are on the way down to or we're on the way up

Was at the game and it was tough watch. Have to say one of my favourite moments was when Cox had that set shot from 20 metres out in the last qtr and the Filth fans were chanting U-S-A and then he completely shanked it. Then we all yelled out “U R SH!T, U R SH!T!!!”.
Gold :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Had to watch it on Kayo last night as I was out during the day. At least knowing the result kept me from getting upset! The positive was that despite the Pies being 42 points down late in the 3rd we “only” lost by 26.

The negative was we are so poorly skilled. I watched Hawthorn v Adelaide after and seeing the difference between Hawthorn and us was chalk and cheese.

IMG_0620.jpeg

Interesting stat, we had 29 shots at goal (more than Collingwood) but went at 31% accuracy. It’s an old and obvious issue but if we kicked the goals we should we would’ve lost by 4 points. Cold comfort but it would’ve been a more interesting game.

View attachment 23614

Interesting stat, we had 29 shots at goal (more than Collingwood) but went at 31% accuracy. It’s an old and obvious issue but if we kicked the goals we should we would’ve lost by 4 points. Cold comfort but it would’ve been a more interesting game.
i reckon if we had of kicked the goals we should have the Pies would still have won by 4 goals. it was just that sort of game. but for a team wanting to get on a roll to make finals, the Pies were very uninspiring.

Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 23614

I counted 6 out of bounce on the full that were shots at goal. Hopper kicked 2 of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users