Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

2 good intercept contested grabs in a minute by Broady.

Oner of the very few who has played well today

What the *smile* is this game plan? A short kick in to the pocket and hold play up. Then wait for the opposition to get all the players over to that side and kick it long down the line to the contest so the oppo big man can mark.

Every *smile* time. Absolute *smile* coaching.

Reactions: 1 user
Who was that that made that weak as *smile* effort to let Crisp run onto that ball .................. Tigers had 3 on defensive side and the let Crisp run onto the footy.

Thats pathetic

Why do we zone so far off our opponents? Nothing the pies are doing is under any sort of pressure.

I don’t get it.

What the *smile* is this game plan? A short kick in to the pocket and hold play up. Then wait for the opposition to get all the players over to that side and kick it long down the line to the contest so the oppo big man can mark.

Every *smile* time. Absolute *smile* coaching.
Been the same all year. Last week we attacked the corridor a lot more and we looked so much better. Nothing today.

What we’re seeing is a team with confidence and connection problems. It’s going to take time and drafting in of top end talent to fix this. Luck also plays a part.

Reactions: 4 users
Why do we zone so far off our opponents? Nothing the pies are doing is under any sort of pressure.

I don’t get it.
Tigers are getting s;aughtered at the contest through the middle ball watching and Skunks are running forward roilling the dice.

Then our defenders are being outnumbered.

Not winning at the contest, not pressuring, not running hard defensively, not doing the work in the middlle.