Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

Too late to get Dimma back to “the love of his life” I’ll take my sausages burnt or raw

Even Shultz is looking like a 1st & 2nd rounder against us.
Only we could fall sooo quickly back to this crap.
It's our comfort zone.
Only Dusty jack Titch Lambo and Cotchin fought against those to make us a success.
As soon as they have gone back to the norm

Daicos was in the same draft as Sonsie, Banks, Brown.

He is a freak, but surely our three guys could have the same fitness, intensity and professionalism?

Reactions: 1 users
Geez Balta is useless forward. Any chance of leading into space rather than standing still behind his opponent?

Reactions: 1 user
Daicos was in the same draft as Sonsie, Banks, Brown.

He is a freak, but surely our three guys could have the same fitness, intensity and professionalism?
These 3 couldn't tie Daicos' laces.

Too late to get Dimma back to “the love of his life” I’ll take my sausages burnt or raw
Dimma got his last batch of sausages from the mushroom lady in Leongatha, they're not safe for consumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
we have a lot of problems, as we know.

But when rebuilding like this yiu need your experienced players playing well and leading the way.

The biggest let downs on that front week in week out for different reasons are short and hopper.

short cos he's so poor defensively and picks and chooses when to contest.

Hopper cos in tandem with taranto we are just too slow in the middle. he does nothing to stem the tide - we are smashed 23-13 at clearance today.

and cos we are so slow those clearances are easy clean breakaways for the other team.

He adds nothing in our current makeup.

I knew Ryan was F***** useless but today confirms he should never put on the jumper again.