Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

Brown is so weak in the contest, shoved around and no second effort.

Reactions: 4 users
Brown 2 F Ups there had his back to his team mate instead of taking the handball receive after beaten passivelt beaten 1 on 1.

2 Bad passages of play there.

Lacks urgency at work and in the contest.

Reactions: 1 user
Heh Heh Heh of course they kick it fropm the boundary.

Tigers are embarrassing.

Something stinks at the club now no one cares cos they all left the building.

Daicos more disposals currently than any of our draftees from the last 4 years have ever had in a match.

As scum number 44 lined up for goal we sat watching Bolton walking away from the play ,not watching ,not interested..just looking in a totally opposite direction.
Man oh man he needs to be dragged ,dropped and traded .

Daicos 10 metres goal side of a contest for another score involvement. Where is the tag Yze!!

I hope we are simply “maximising our draft potential” rather than “we are giving it our all, but let’s face it we are shizen”. If the later (and I think that is the most likely), then time to move on some cattle, grab the picks and bring in some prime Angus (not the Graham variety)

• Haha