Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

What the *smile* is the game plan? One short kick into the back pocket then down the line to a Collingwood intercept mark?

This is embarrassing how bad we are 4 years after winning flag. This sort of rubbish football leads to questions being asked of everyone at the club. And rightly so. We are uncompetitive today and that is not okay in any shape or form.
There’s no one at the club worth their grain of salt that you can ask these questions. Everyone jumped ship.

Trezise poor handball turnover then Prestia amd Miller bang into each other comedy capers ....... goal Smugpies.

Embarrassing

My God that is just horrendous. We can’t even hit a 3 metre handball. Missed about 5 in a row in one passage. Team is a joke. Late 1980s like.

Kane Cornes can drill these fairy’s as Much as he wants. *smile* em. They are pathetic.

jayden short steps is so soft.

just a terrible one on one footballer.

At his age in a rebuilding team - inexcusable.

Reactions: 2 users
Pathetic from Short. Absolutely pathetic from a senior player. He is about the only player in the AFL that would lose a one on one contest to WHE.

Reactions: 3 users