Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

TigerForce said:
For those who think the Cats won't beat the Crows at home....have a look at what's happening tonight. Anything can happen.

If we beat North they might take it easy but if we lose, there is no chance in the world Geelong will get anywhere near Adelaide. Shouldn't have to come to that anyway/ If we lose to this B grade team then we'll get what we deserve, a final in Adelaide.

Its almost like panic mode again from the tigers. The amount of fumbles is alarming... Shed never fumbles but has done several tonight....

Why couldn't this be at the G?? I'm sure Benny's questioning Gill the Dill about this.

wayne said:
Scott sipping at his water with a smug *smile* look on his face, thinking he's a coaching genius.

Dimma makes Scott look like a coaching genius time and time again.

bit of over reaction going on here ... the way i read it is this ...

Tiges trying to defend as solidly as possible, but when it comes to the offence, there is no attempt being made to create uncontested possessions, so we're basically kicking to contests ... and frankly I think that will be the modus operandi/instruction for most of the night. Except we'll turn it on in the second half.

We'll be fine and if not ... bloody hell dimma, what's going on!