Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

Barnzy said:
Dimma makes Scott look like a coaching genius time and time again.
I doubt Dimma told them to kick long to outnumbered forwards and not run to create space.

Is it just me and everyone around me or are we getting shafted by the umps?

spook said:
I doubt Dimma told them to kick long to outnumbered forwards and not run to create space.

Is it just me and everyone around me or are we getting shafted by the umps?

I still want to know why they're wearing blue....

See that play from Houli. He could've handballed backwards (habited) and maybe we would've lost the ball or run forward and goal.

Just go forward Tigers!!!!

Defenders have decided to kick some goals as well as defend, forwards have dine jack *smile*

Backbone said:
bit of over reaction going on here ... the way i read it is this ...

Tiges trying to defend as solidly as possible, but when it comes to the offence, there is no attempt being made to create uncontested possessions, so we're basically kicking to contests ... and frankly I think that will be the modus operandi/instruction for most of the night. Except we'll turn it on in the second half.

We'll be fine and if not ... bloody hell dimma, what's going on!

Bang, bang, bang

Man. Aside from that one sharking goal from Edwards he has fumbled every time he's gone near it tonight

skiptomystu said:
Man. Aside from that one sharking goal from Edwards he has fumbled every time he's gone near it tonight

Doesn't look 100% yet but I would love to see some Shank magic tonight with goals.