Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

I wud luv to see a stat that shows for and against for us with holding the ball decisions. We seem to get the sad side of that decision more times than not.

percyms said:
I wud luv to see a stat that shows for and against for us with holding the ball decisions. We seem to get the sad side of that decision more times than not.

It's the ones that the other team *doesn't* get called for that makes a massive difference. Like the norf player who got spun around more than 360c but... nothing.

tigersnake said:
Umps had a little interest on norf at 10s I reckon

They are so inconsistent. We get holding the ball at the drop of the hat yet Norf get ball up when they are caught holding it. Frustrating.

K3 said:
It's the ones that the other team *doesn't* get called for that makes a massive difference. Like the norf player who got spun around more than 360c but... nothing.

Yep - that's what i was getting at. We don't seem to get em unless they are like Dusty's run down.

Well I think most thought we would be a fair way in front, we do does it go from here?