Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

Well at this stage of half time Scott is well vindicated in resting his players.

Reminds me of a game a couple of years ago when we beat the all conquering Bombers in the last game of the round only for Essendon to come out and smash us in the final that counted.

Only thing is i dont think we are smart or cunning enough to be doing something similar.

Actually think a loss this week would be a blessing. We would get hammered in the press all week and that usually means we come out firing as opposed to being praised.

frawleyudud said:
Pretty simple. You have 10 blokes desperate to make the side giving it their all. Was always a lose - lose game for us.
it's Loss you idiot..Not lose.

Also will not happen.

Lennnon 4 disposals, Newman 3 disposals, Vickery 3 disposals 0 marks, Reiwoldt 2 disposals 1 mark, takes the guess work out of wondering why we're not winning when our whole forward line bar Deledio can't get a kick.

Disgracefull display by Richmond.
A long way off a serious finals team.
Have seen this many times before.
Embarassing really.
Not yet good enough.
Better to okay Adelaide to be honest.
We cannot match Norths style and will not beat them next week.

frawleyudud said:
Reminds me of a game a couple of years ago when we beat the all conquering Bombers in the last game of the round only for Essendon to come out and smash us in the final that counted.

Only thing is i dont think we are smart or cunning enough to be doing something similar.

Actually think a loss this week would be a blessing. We would get hammered in the press all week and that usually means we come out firing as opposed to being praised.

2001 is a lot of 'couple of years' ago.

Maybe we're tanking to avoid meeting these a-holes again next week. Maybe Dimma knows better and would rather meet WB or Crows (if Cats lose)

Take off 10 players and lose the game and play Crows next week.
see what AFL idiots make of that.

In all honesty I would prefer Adelaide next week at the G.'
They won't beat Geelong tomorrow