Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

It's like watching a pre season NAB match...
FFS look at that those muppets with gonzo Brayshaw sitting up in their box all smug.
God I hate Norf.

The thing that jacks me off about this is that this game is a chance for the players to re-pay 70,000 members by giving them a home final next week. So far this doesn't seem like a team keen to give its loyal members a home final next week.

The problem is if you give any team a sniff of a win they are more than likely to start playing like the 1927 Yankees. We need to right the ship early in the 3rd quarter or it could be an absolute nightmare.

Seriously..As Dimma said it is actually easier to plan for there normal side going in.

They will have seen what is happening at half time and re adjust.

Let's see what happens in the second half before some throw the toys out the cot.

Pretty sure Norf are exempt from holding the ball calls. Seen several just ignored. Exempt from having to stop at the mark as well - have ran well over the mark several times...

tigertim said:
Well at this stage of half time Scott is well vindicated in resting his players.

Bloody oath.

The hysteria pre game was ridiculous.

Losing today ... It's just so bloody typically the Richmond way .......this is gut wrenching

We cannot match Norths style and will not beat them next week.
[/quote]
So you saying we will win this game

percyms said:
Pretty sure Norf are exempt from holding the ball calls. Seen several just ignored. Exempt from having to stop at the mark as well - have ran well over the mark several times...

I saw them go over the mark 3 times in a row. Ridiculous.

Going deep every inside 50. Stupid football. That's Tigers round 1-4. Nothing at ground level either.

Need to raise their eyes and pick out a few of our better kicks 45 meters out. Dusty, Lennon, Lids, Newman.

It's a pity we are being reminded of our worst habits now, but better now than next week.

percyms said:
Ditto

For those who think the Cats won't beat the Crows at home....have a look at what's happening tonight. Anything can happen.

tigers80 said:
It's like watching a pre season NAB match...
FFS look at that those muppets with gonzo Brayshaw sitting up in their box all smug.
God I hate Norf.

Scott sipping at his water with a smug *smile* look on his face, thinking he's a coaching genius.