Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

Is Shane Edwards drunk? Has fumbled it every time he has gone near it, so unlike him.

Jack not holding any of his marks. Wonder whether that hit in the first few mins.

Our forward structure non existent . Can't allow them easy marks in their D50.

Our back line no run, apart from Rance trying.

This is so far embarrassing !

Dennis is so anti Richmond it's not funny.

tbartiger said:
The Roos dropping 9 players has created some interesting betting markets. I think we will try to establish a big lead early and cruise in the second half. Had a bite of the Tigers over 8.5 goals in the first half @2.20. I also think our gun onballers will have a lightish night and spend plenty of time forward, so also had a small nibble on Cotch for 2 goals @2.20 and 3 goals @5.00. Was tossing up between Lids, Martin, Cotch. Backed the skipper in. Almost guaranteed to get it wrong lol.

Rarely bet on or against the Tigers, too much clouded judgement. Reckon I'm in for a fun night.

Go Tigers

And this is why I don't bet on Richmond

waiting said:
Jack not holding any of his marks. Wonder whether that hit in the first few mins.

Our forward structure non existent . Can't allow them easy marks in their D50.

Our back line no run, apart from Rance trying.

This is so far embarrassing !

Dennis is so anti Richmond it's not funny.

They mock us for a reason. Only richmond could serve up this *smile* in such an important game.

Pretty simple. You have 10 blokes desperate to make the side giving it their all. Was always a lose - lose game for us.

Yes Bruce this is showing signs of being one of those nights.

Only hope that Dimma is smart enough to realise that North only have one game plan. The sling shot. If he is smart enough to watch last weeks game and follow the Doggie game plan they are easily beaten.

The only part that worries me about this is the way we are playing. I don't actually care if we lose, North won't get much out of this if they win. It's not like the 10 blokes they'd have coming in would be in 'good' form.