Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

Messy forward line again. Should've kept Lloyd on. Funny how Nahas is playing the game of his life.

Dropping marks I50.

Players fumbling.

Running into each. Poor options. Not much talking or tackling pressure.

It's not a gimme Tigers. Hope Dimma gives them a rocket.

Is anyone picking up Nahas?

Can see Nth players sniping Vlaustin tackled whilst on the ground cops knee to the eye

Yeh - saw that wanker drop the knee into Flosses head and ignored. Other *smile* trying to get dusty to react as well.

Dropping marks I50.

Players fumbling.

Running into each. Poor options. Not much talking or tackling pressure.

It's not a gimme Tigers. Hope Dimma gives them a rocket.

Is anyone picking up players, especially Nahas?

thejinx said:
Very ordinary. Cotch looks off still.

Cotch delivery pathetic at least twice that quarter when not under pressure. Hope he is ok.

Wow at the game no atmosphere feels like a funeral . Wake the hell up Richmond

scooty said:
Out first week of finals

Whoo hoo... thanks the pick-er-upper-er mate (Y)

It is only the first quarter and I am sure we will see a better effort coming up.

Go Tigers!

We're not giving anything away. We'll win tonight and thrash them next week. You can tell even by looking at our kick outs from a behind -we usually man up very well but tonight we are in la la land. We're not going to be giving anything away tonight. We will win, it will be a average win but that's all we need.

Was tonight not supposed to be the equivalent of a tune up fight where a contending boxer beats up on a bum fighter to get ready for the serious stuff? Hope the boys sail itch on in the 2nd qtr and start landing some blows. it does my head in how much they want to beat the tiges every time the two play.

Just beat them convincingly please. I won't be able to stomach seeing nth beat us once again.