Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

artball said:
for some reason? making Harvey the sub makes me think Scott is an even bigger donut

To notch up another game in order to break Tuck's record of 426 games by next season.

North is our bogie team along with Geelong.

However if we play them at the MCG next week, I would be putting the money on the Tigers.

Wonder why the bits ads etc on Fox Footy are calling this Norf V Tigers. Surely its our home game just being played at Etihad??

9thPlaceTiger said:
The confidence I believe I should feel is currently subdued by horrible fear... Show us you've changed Tigers...please

This richmond team is afl #1 for defence over the last 15 weeks
5th on the ladder, and for %

Norths best team isn't that good.

Enjoy the next 2 weeks, we owe them!!

Anyway - CMon Tigers. Take no prisoners and tear this mob to pieces early and don't take the foot off...

The Roos dropping 9 players has created some interesting betting markets. I think we will try to establish a big lead early and cruise in the second half. Had a bite of the Tigers over 8.5 goals in the first half @2.20. I also think our gun onballers will have a lightish night and spend plenty of time forward, so also had a small nibble on Cotch for 2 goals @2.20 and 3 goals @5.00. Was tossing up between Lids, Martin, Cotch. Backed the skipper in. Almost guaranteed to get it wrong lol.

Rarely bet on or against the Tigers, too much clouded judgement. Reckon I'm in for a fun night.

Go Tigers

It's obvious Scott's brought in his mob squad to roughen us up. Let's hope there's no injuries and reports for us.

TigerForce said:
It's obvious Scott's brought in his mob squad to roughen us up. Let's hope there's no injuries and reports for us.

I haven't seen anything out of a normal game to warrant that comment.

Talk about stupid fixturing. We play a home game at the Dump against a regular home team there.....amazing.