Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

Rioli poor.
Egg doesn’t want the body pressure /contact .
Jack had chances to move the ball quicker.
Ball movement forward just bombing isn’t going to work with their + 1. Easy they just double team Jack or Lynch.
Where are our smalls and pressure.
Naish not ready ATM.

Hope the coach gives them a rocket and also some players.

Just knew Greene would kick that when Egg had to go up and kill the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You stack our forward line you get a result like the swan v tiges.
This is what they are doing. 3 v 2 on the goal line. Then an extra at the 50.
Hardwick needs to get broad and short and Shai to have shots from 55.
We will smash them.

Reactions: 3 users
Shocking forward 50 entries high loopy kicks tailor made for teams flooding defenders.

Our forwards are all playing in front but having the ball kicked in on top their heads.

No quick movement.
Spot on with the quick movement. I counted at least 4 occasions when we could have absolutely burnt then with quick transition.

Reactions: 1 user
Our smalls aren't pressuring enough to crumb a goal.
Rioli looks disinterested
Higgins too slow for a small.
Naish and Eggy need to get into the game.
Riewodlt looks finished.
Can't jump and cant lead

Reactions: 1 users
Is Hardwick going to blame 75,000 people,in our forward line again FFS. He has had 6 weeks to sort our forward entries out and its worse than ever

Stack the backline and we go to water
13 inside 50's 1 goal

Them 3 times 2 goals.
Wake up Hardwick

Reactions: 1 users
The 2nd quarter was a waste. Ump NFI. Dusty enforcing and trying to lead as there are no other leader forward from centre. Bolton a shining light the rest of the young ones need to lift. Commentary the same white noise barracking for the Giants.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a team dominate a quarter like that and still lose it. We should have won that quarter by 6 goals.

But at the same time I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more stupid continuous sequence of inside 50 entries. Every entry was just a bomb to an outnumbered contest. It was insane. Not helped by Lynch and Riewoldt just standing around like stale bottles of *smile*. Or our non existent small forwards applying non existent pressure. The long bomb hits the deck and Giants players just waltz out under very little pressure.

Our forward line has been an abject failure this year. WTF are the doing at training?

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users
How about McIntosh attempt from 40 on boundary.
It was like he was just pleased to kick a point

• Haha
Our smalls aren't pressuring enough to crumb a goal.
Rioli looks disinterested
Higgins too slow for a small.
Naish and Eggy need to get into the game.
Riewodlt looks finished.
Can't jump and cant lead
How about this for an idea.
Get Martin 1 on 4 in the 50 and kick it to space.
Give the young fella a challenge.
Reckon the new stat will be Martin v 4 wins at 76%
Go tigers

Both Jack and Dusty had opportunities to settle and kick for goal, yet both rushed their kicks to score behinds.
We really should be 3-4 goals up

Reactions: 4 users