Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

I really hate dominating and not putting it on the scoreboard, only to see the opposition get a couple of arsey ones and wind up in front.

Reactions: 3 users
Efficiency inside the 2 50m arcs is killing us. We have 12 scoring shots from 26 entries, they have 9 from 13. Some of the shots we've missed have been gettable for sure, Dusty, Higgo from memory at least 2 of them.

Bolton best on ground for us

Reactions: 1 user
Same old same old the lack of composer when going inside 50 and our ability to convert our chances are so poor ! And thats been the theme all year.

*smile* I am filthy.
We get a side that are fragile and staring down the barrel of their season and we don’t put them away early. This should seriously be over already.
I would tear them a new one in the rooms

Reactions: 4 users
rioli twice pulled out of laying a tackle just before the last gws goal...

jack and lynch so out of form
lambert graham have given us nothing

thank god for bolton and baker and george

Reactions: 2 users
Tiger fans calm down.
We are dominating.
It's going to happen.......
Maybe not tonight bit it will!

Reactions: 3 users
Wasted domination & gave up late soft goals. Too many passengers. Rioli & E-Smith too weak at contests. He who hesitates is lost & both didn’t go in hard enough when needed.

I tell you what though, Whitfield has dropping the ball as an absolute art.

Reactions: 1 users
Were are our forwards tonight an then , where is our accuracy in front of the posts, All the possession but nothing to show

Shocking forward 50 entries high loopy kicks tailor made for teams flooding defenders.

Our forwards are all playing in front but having the ball kicked in on top their heads.

No quick movement.

Reactions: 1 users