Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

Campbell and Cumbo out next week for mine.

Campbell can't get near it and Cumbo is all over the place and nowhere near it.

Green, Smith and Coult in if they play well tomorrow, get some run and energy in.

Reactions: 1 users
Balta up front in the meantime Treacy running riot. Same as last week .When is Yze gunna learrn Balta aint a Jack. Never will be..

Reactions: 2 users
My day is well and truly stuffed. After watching that capitulation, the UK weather has struck and the rain is chucking it down so this afternoons parks cricket match has been rained off just as the team is vying for top of the league. I suppose I should just go down to the pub and drown my sorrows
Have one for all of us. Non competitive & sad for the flag players in this team. Few if any of the younger players will ever be elite. McAuliffe maybe the only one if he gets himself fit.

Reactions: 1 user
My day is well and truly stuffed. After watching that capitulation, the UK weather has struck and the rain is chucking it down so this afternoons parks cricket match has been rained off just as the team is vying for top of the league. I suppose I should just go down to the pub and drown my sorrows

On the upside, Silverstone quali should be entertaining!

*smile* broad off and put Balta back. Play Sampson FF with Kosi supporting role. Load up with smalls and get back to chaos footy.

Balta up front in the meantime Treacy running riot. Same as last week .When is Yze gunna learrn Balta aint a Jack. Never will be..
He was prepared to watch Tracey rip us apart while Balta froze to death in the forward line.
He dosent make moves.
Clarkson makes moves
Scott makes moves
Yze watches and what you at the start you see at the end.
Move kosi to CHB.
Move Rioli foward
Move Mansell and Campbell to the WACA.
Do something FFS.

*smile* broad off and put Balta back. Play Sampson FF with Kosi supporting role. Load up with smalls and get back to chaos footy.
How easy. Let’s also get Castagna and Butler back. Let’s see what Jack and Cotch are up to. Maybe we could get Astbury from his sabbatical.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Baker thinking of his waterfront property
He is actually drinking his own bath water.
He needs to remember where he came from, the rookie draft.
If it wasn't for us he would be playing for peel thunder and driving a Coles van during the week.
He actually thinks he is a super star.
I would drop him this week.
Fhim

He was prepared to watch Tracey rip us apart while Balta froze to death in the forward line.
He dosent make moves.
Clarkson makes moves
Scott makes moves
Yze watches and what you at the start you see at the end.
Move kosi to CHB.
Move Rioli foward
Move Mansell and Campbell to the WACA.
Do something FFS.
We need 2 tall forwards one was Kosi the other Balta
Who else could we play as tall forward if Balta went back?

But why not? To sit mid table or so you can brag at work when he was on ?
If you want to attract future players to your club you don't trade your best long, term contracted players at 25yo. Simple. Especially not when you have ZERO replacement/coverage in the cupboard. How many examples of this instigated by a club? If he wants to go different story. Out of interest what would you accept? Freo current have 12, 13, 14 in the draft.

Reactions: 3 users
But this is the crux of my argument.
He shows us this but than goes missing for a month.
He won't be part of the next tilt at a flag so why not cash in now?
I was previously against it but he is perfect to trade to both WA teams who both have capital.

Goes missing for a month? What month would that be?

He’s easily our most consistent goalkicker, and has only had less than 15 touches twice this year (one of which was round 1 where he booted 3).

Plenty of tigers have gone missing for large chunks of the season, but Shai isn’t one of them.

Where I do agree with you is that he can be selfish, often tries to do too much, and isn’t a 4 quarter player. I think it’s just standing out a bit more at the moment given how many non-contributors the team is carrying every week.

Reactions: 3 users