Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

No it's not. It's the crucial misses. His last month has been putrid.
4 goals in a pretty average team as a forward is a good effort. We all know how good he looked in our premiership years.
Sure he hasnt put the team on his back like dusty, but its not easy out there as a forward.

Reactions: 1 user
4 goals in a pretty average team as a forward is a good effort. We all know how good he looked in our premiership years.
Sure he hasnt put the team on his back like dusty, but its not easy out there as a forward.
Yep, he was playing a lone hand for most of the game.

Sonsie, Cumberland, Mansell and Campbell have to go back to the VFL to relearn the game as their combined influence in the game is about nil
Delist all of them
They aren't afl quality
Mansell would struggles in the 2's.
Campbell and Sony don't like body contact.
And Cumberland is damaged goods.
Start fresh with 4 new kids.

Reactions: 1 users
My day is well and truly stuffed. After watching that capitulation, the UK weather has struck and the rain is chucking it down so this afternoons parks cricket match has been rained off just as the team is vying for top of the league. I suppose I should just go down to the pub and drown my sorrows

Reactions: 2 users
Sure he hasnt put the team on his back like dusty, but its not easy out there as a forward

But this is the crux of my argument.
He shows us this but than goes missing for a month.
He won't be part of the next tilt at a flag so why not cash in now?
I was previously against it but he is perfect to trade to both WA teams who both have capital.

Yet another lazy ,couldnt give a crap ,blind selfish blast at goals by bolton for yet another miss...
Ive had a gutful...2 first round picks for shai bolton anyday
Why would anyone give 2 first round picks for someone you think is *smile*.If you’re right we’ll get nothing

• Haha