Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

Tigers of Old said:
The Pies had 9 more i50s yesterday if you can believe it and lost by 91 points. We had 2 i50s per goal to their 8. :eek:

The importance of a rock solid defence coupled with efficiency in attack never highlighted better.
Earlier in the year we were getting more inside 50s an losing, then we started losing inside 50s an winning games

evo said:
I just don't understand why Collingwood fans have such a bad reputation...

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F1D38936F81246756892781514752_3cde6ad39f9.4.6.2667328691610527141.mp4?versionId=smHivujFDoGf1POJR_QfgFT43iJFXaKr

And what does Jabba Snr focus on? Yep, on Jaack, letting the ferals know that they have said enough. A Grade tosser who should simply not be in the media!

I was in the AFL members yesterday and I have say that the Collingwood supporters around us were the quietest and least feral I have seen them in a long time. They were also completely outnumbered.

You usually go to a Collingwood game expecting to be surrounded by aggressive hard supporting Collingwood fans but they were very meek and mild. As a Collingwood supporter friend said to me last night, the Collingwood army was a platoon yesterday

billyb#40 said:
Collingwood cheer squad - why were there so few of them behind the goals at their home game?

There must've been some sort of arrangement for the Richmond cheer squad to be at the Punt Rd end in an away game. Maybe it was some sort of protest by Collingwood supporters?

Added to the atmosphere, anyway.

Sintiger said:
I was in the AFL members yesterday and I have say that the Collingwood supporters around us were the quietest and least feral I have seen them in a long time. They were also completely outnumbered.

You usually go to a Collingwood game expecting to be surrounded by aggressive hard supporting Collingwood fans but they were very meek and mild. As a Collingwood supporter friend said to me last night, the Collingwood army was a platoon yesterday

I was in the southern stand and the pie fans were surprising civil ( I was very outnumbered) - complimentary of the tigers, wished me the best come sept and all their aggression was directed at the umps and all those 50 m penalties we got.

year of the tiger said:
I was in the southern stand and the pie fans were surprising civil ( I was very outnumbered) - complimentary of the tigers, wished me the best come sept and all their aggression was directed at the umps and all those 50 m penalties we got.
very strange and un-Collingwood like, apart from the umpire part

Last quarter just starting on Fox footy for anyone interested in watching us put our foot on the scums necks again. :hihi :beer

tigertim said:
It was bizarre there were so few in their cheer squad on a home game. There must be a reason.

Pensioner pay day, its the busiest day of the week for the pick-pocketing feral army so they were probably hanging around outside the local RSL.

I actually love our away G games because everyone gets out in the stands instead of behind the glass enclosed areas and the Tiger roars are louder.
Hawks game had a similar intensity also.
Has to be one of the best games I've attended yesterday.
Need to do the same to Essendon and have a crack against Norf who treat our game like 5 finals in one. ;D

Very happy with Vickery.

Players like Lambert and Lennon are finding their feet.

Hunt has been solid all year and has a go.

evo said:
I just don't understand why Collingwood fans have such a bad reputation...

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F1D38936F81246756892781514752_3cde6ad39f9.4.6.2667328691610527141.mp4?versionId=smHivujFDoGf1POJR_QfgFT43iJFXaKr

That is one seriously ugly looking blonde dude!! :hihi

Have to laugh at Jabba Watson Senior's comments!! Instead of having a crack at the horrible antics of those feral supporters he has a go at Jack!! ::)

MORON.

JR8 said:
Yes and we are led to believe the Collingscum supporters dont drop off in bad times. ::)
Even first quarter the swathes of empty seats in pie member areas very apparent.
Having taken them to top of everything off field purple head Eddie is realising it's harder to stay there. 2 flags in 57 years is not a foundation for attracting new fans.

the umps murdered collingwood. it was pleasing that we finished them off in the last.

Umps, their kicking for goals, our defence N tyrone.

They wouldn't go away the pies. Then after they scored the first goal in the last and we answered all their brave effort's of the past 9 weeks took its toll.

Bang, Bang, Bang.

What a glorious day in the sunshine.