Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

Tigerdog said:
Loved TV's little jibe at the Scumwood fans just then

Wasnt just TV. Dusty gave it to those ferals too, as did Lids & Jack :hihi

Great to see. Who knows what filth came out of those toothless ferals mouths!!

Oh and never mind what Jabber Watson Snr says. Complete and utter fool!!

On another note. This was our biggest win against the Scum since 1976 when we thrashed them by 95 points and
sent them to the bottom of the ladder where they stayed for the rest of the year. On their way to their first spoon!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

TigerForce said:
C'mon Hamish, Basil Brush and Jabba Senior....show some love for the Tigers!!! FFS!

not in the channel 7 DNA to get excited by Tigers. not sure why they dont want to shove it up Channel 9 eddie.

Couldn't think of a better script to take my six year old son go to his first game and brainwash him for life.

larabee said:
At what point will they stop blaming the scums innacurate kicking for goal...?

Jab'sld man was harping on about this right into thr alst qaurter. worse than Bruce Mc hypothesing about the future, Tim was still doing hypotheticals in the alst quarter based on Pies not missing 1st quater shots.

feisty tige said:
The scum cheer squad are feral. Dusty gave them a flaccid two finger salute and of course they had to replay it on the telly. Jack just raised his hand to his ear and the commentators were all over it, saying he shouldn't do anything in retaliation.

Please. The players are human. The ferals, not sure if they are human or not... ?

Basil Brush shows it again. Huge effort to get our players in trouble. Even Lids said or gave some gesture (air kiss?) after his soccer goal.

great day at the office - sitting in the sun (taste of spring) and feeling pretty confident very early on that they had come to play - could just sit back and just enjoy it.

Timmy lavishing praise on the Tiges throughout his commentary. Maybe Jobe wants a new home?

idJwPFLsDj6YM1MxiV9TFc_kMyHGWIXd6X0dSdW3UWtzyEEDumI7vGbCTOutN21UDTvMVQi5jPfsDN7U1zmMp6f9BuQake5DdRh_RZlfy25v8Ki77olFAZ_0CE6SxN2emGu6PrR4ekjjbTdAFgvSwe2dpZoa0m8WoJni-g8ulslN7_jf94kcCa_HKP2uLQvlNajhUI6wguqwA5H0lu2cMz-Iw97ToQ5aVA1IRQlfDOs9GvTDFZ_fSxYieigeh4CPODxRx0QDgakPKvIIpSzQQiXmzid4QwO4IGb7mVfj_EW7tjeTyYkUhezYKUY4KYGM16TS9Y34wuign3bK3ybmUXiahpZsKRKSBW3RxyF5Zx3fu8G1P0JMGmRykSK36fLqjlecupccHZ1vi_sgtCtbHgchxLBC-CQ4K39-rG_F6FfYB3TERAPWBtLPBipckYV2hy_DxRzLHX0BaGldQVanPfzARqHtjUbZ0IAefVwv1lPkgWtoGPJv5h98r7pqKkjvaJWhLA=w630-h104-no

feisty tige said:
The scum cheer squad are feral. Dusty gave them a flaccid two finger salute and of course they had to replay it on the telly. Jack just raised his hand to his ear and the commentators were all over it, saying he shouldn't do anything in retaliation.

Please. The players are human. The ferals, not sure if they are human or not... ?

Yep.. Best thing was we banged on 3 or 4, straight over their heads, swweeeeet

tigersnake said:
Yep.. Best thing was we banged on 3 or 4, straight over their heads, swweeeeet

Lids blew them a kiss after he kicked that soccer goal in the last, bit hard to see on the replay but he did it. I only saw it because I snuck down to that end for the last quarter - then I was "politely" asked to leave the area by about about ten middle aged women wearing Magpies gear.

Only just got out of there with my life.

antman said:
Lids blew them a kiss after he kicked that soccer goal in the last, bit hard to see on the replay but he did it. I only saw it because I snuck down to that end for the last quarter - then I was "politely" asked to leave the area by about about ten middle aged women wearing Magpies gear.

Only just got out of there with my life.

So it was an air kiss? Didn't know pensioner ferals knew what politeness was.

TigerForce said:
So it was an air kiss? Didn't know pensioner ferals knew what politeness was.

Dusty, Jack, Newy, Ty all had big smirks on their faces whenever they looked at the cheer squad in the last quarter.

Felt good man

I wanna see us play more like that last quarter. first time we really put the foot on the throat of a decent team.