Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf

Agree with most but Hopper flogged? Was very neat around stoppages and had a handful of lovely kicks inside 50, lowering the eyes and hitting up targets
Post made at half-time. LDU had cleaned him up at clearance. Beat him one-on-one several times.

@spook 's been eating too many mushrooms up in the rainbow region
My dealer is trying to get me addicted. I keep telling him it's impossible but he just winks and flies away on his glittering unicorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Post made at half-time. LDU had cleaned him up at clearance. Beat him one-on-one several times.
Hmm im not so sure. Maybe in the first quarter as we certainly did look a bit average, and LDU did burst out of stoppage a few times throughout the game, but it wasn't like they were all playing one on one in there

Reactions: 1 user
My dealer is trying to get me addicted. I keep telling him it's impossible but he just winks and flies away on his glittering unicorn.

I think i know that fella? Is the unicorn a bit lame?

Reactions: 1 user
Hoppers been very good.

Taranto is the Maserrati (how many do we want?)

Hopper is the landcruiser

I think Jack Ross will take a fair bit of dislodging from the whipping role
Yep, people seriously underrating the grunt work hopper does inside. Plus showed some class on the outside as well and some fancy footwork. im surprised at the criticism of him on here TBH

Reactions: 3 users
If you think about it, that backline today was nothing like its normal structure. It was missing Broad, Baker and I think Tarrant might ordinarily fit in there (for now) as well. But we had newbies in Tylar Young and Brown in there and Ralphsmith playing a role that I’m not sure he’s suited to.

Pickett also plays more back than front when he plays.

So all up, it was a pretty iggldy pigldy backline today.

Reactions: 6 users
Yep, people seriously underrating the grunt work hopper does inside. Plus showed some class on the outside as well and some fancy footwork. im surprised at the criticism of him on here TBH

Hoppy will be like sheds and lambo i reckon - it'll take people years to realise how good he is

The other aspect dimma alluded to,

Is him and tarranto are best mates and an onfield 1-2 punch. Taz is mostly gonna be delivering the 2 punch,

And will mostly take the kudos,

But i reckon hell be the first to admit his mate makes the room and softens em up.

I've loved Clarke's ball use.
The commentators called it as Mansell but it was surely Clarke who thumped it 50 metres and Dusty didn't have to break stride to kick his dribbler goal. He's a beautiful kick, Juddy, no knock on Mansell but doubt he could kick a beauty like that off his non preferred!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hoppy will be like sheds and lambo i reckon - it'll take people years to realise how good he is
Yep, often the stuff we dont always see. And the midfield mix we now have, all those guys can go inside and outside. I think its a nice mix and will only be made more electric when Shai returns to roll through there. Reckon Dusty will spend a bit more time in the middle as the season begins too

Reactions: 3 users
Hmm im not so sure. Maybe in the first quarter as we certainly did look a bit average, and LDU did burst out of stoppage a few times throughout the game, but it wasn't like they were all playing one on one in there
I'm sure. Four times in the first q Hopper and LDU were shoulder to shoulder at stoppage. Four times LDU got the pill, cleanly. A couple of times he beat Hopper for pace/anticpation, a couple of times for strength.

He'll improve. LDU is a comer.

I think i know that fella? Is the unicorn a bit lame?
Yeah, and it keeps headbutting the windmill.

Maybe it's a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I'm sure. Four times in the first q Hopper and LDU were shoulder to shoulder at stoppage. Four times LDU got the pill, cleanly. A couple of times he beat Hopper for pace/anticpation, a couple of times for strength.

He'll improve. LDU is a comer.

Yeah, and it keeps headbutting the windmill.

Maybe it's a donkey.
That’s correct where LDU v Hopper is concerned. Can confirm.

I'm interested to see people ripping on Nank in the centre bounces. We were second in the comp last year for centre clearances. It is around the ground stoppages where we need to seriously improve