Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Three years in a row. Is that some sort of record?? Then again there is always next year, which is what we have been saying since 1982.

UKTiger said:
If ever a game has been lost at the selection table. What were the Tigers thinking of?

I'll agree with that. Just made no sense to drop Lloyd and Lennon who were in team momentum for weeks.

We need to strengthen our forward line.....but we are *smile* blind!!!!

graystar1 said:
Three years in a row. Is that some sort of record?? Then again there is always next year, which is what we have been saying since 1982.

Eagles did it.
But they won the GF in there 4th attempt

This club is an absolute joke. Great team selections. Dim a thought he was being clever. No wonder Scott had a smug smile last week. Played it smart and out coached Dimma once again. Cue the we are hurting comments from the players over pre season.

Just get the new stock. At least Newman and others have retired. Re-build with better players.

I'm getting p!ssed.

Wake me up next year.

Can't believe how crap we were. Why does this happen?

Bottom 3 or 4 players still not up to it, I certainly hope we recruit well in the off season. North grabs Higgins & Waite and look at the difference.