Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

The_General said:
We're done I reckon. Signs are bad. Looks like we'll lose by 30 points at this rate.

North have dominated but thankfully it hasn't reflected on the score board. Go Tiges.

Great goal by vickery but i think the writings on the wall. Think they will run over the top of us and will lose this by 4 or 5 goals. They are dominating.

rosy23 said:
North have dominated but thankfully it hasn't reflected on the score board. Go Tiges.

Agree. We've had our best players down all game. I can only hope they'll turn it around in the 4th. We need to stop the momentum.

tangles said:
Yep game over, can't splutter on 4 cylinders , what a waste.
Miles can't do it on his own, conca hasn't touched it since that first goal

Positive thoughts tangles. Keep the faith. Both teams have player who could lift heaps. Hope it's ours who do.

Edwards 5 touches
Cothin and Lambert 7
Ellis 10

That is 3 qtrs of footy.
Says it all really.

If these guys step up we will win.
If not it will be a very uninspiring performance especially from our captain if he doesnt lift.

OK, now lets see what this current side is made of. Time for certain leaders to stand the bloody hell up and drag this side over the line. Who knows what happens after this if we can get through this. Time for the tigers to be real tigers. Real bloody tigers.

Lambert's being useless. Suppose it's a first for him, but here's an opportunity to be part of a win.

Trying very hard Rosy, almost praying that our top tier players lift, our second tier mids can't do it on their own, they must be tiring

3qt time and we are down 26 in contested possession.
That is an absolute smashing.
Cotchin has been sat on and no one else has been able to step up to help Miles.
Ivan Maric and Dylan Grimes are next in line for Contested Possessions. with 7 and 6.
We have to find someone who can win a hard ball.

Playing a loose man in defence and allowing them to do the same hasnt worked for us ffs Dimma don't allow them the loose man in our forward line. Signs aren't good though... been dominated for scoring shots and general play...they are getting the bounce of the ball too... I have a feeling it is gonna be another one of those days for us :(

Lids and Cotch... have done nothing! Time to stamp themselves as big game players and for the rest of the team to try and iron out their taggers