Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Playing on 4 cylinders and we are still in front, need to fire on all eight, come on cotch, lids and edwards

Petrie is a deadset flog. Besides a win, I'd love nothing more than to see someone just run through him

So Ranch isn't allowed to make a contest when the ball comes into the forward line

As they say in Star Wars, I have a bad feeling about this.

They're playing better than us. Smarter than us. We're holding on, just.
Signs aren't good.

We're not getting the ball. They've got more fire in attack than we have......we still can't learn this problem, can we?

Cotchin has been disgracefully quiet thus far. Deledio too. We need these boys up and firing if we are any chance at all.

Our leaders are doing nothing.

Don't think I can cope with another elimination final loss. Lift Tigers.

Lids, Cotch, Ivan, *smile* Ty, please feel free to impact this game. It would be nice.

Yarran breaking the lines off half back would be pretty handy don't you guys think?

Shocking football Richmond. Where's Lids? Where's Cotch? Where's Sheds? Where's Griff?

Cool so the only thing Griffiths has managed to do today is spoil Riewoldt. Thank christ Griffiths is off for good now.

Conca where have you been all my life!!