Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Griff being subbed. Reece on and goal straight away. They're back in front the Tiges.

We look like we're tiring. We've stopped running in defence.

Bad turnovers.

Our second tier midfield can't carry us alone, for god sake were is our top grade midfield

Dont like our chances. We look tired they are much fresher. Griffiths a terrible selection. Think we are done.

We're done I reckon. Signs are bad. Looks like we'll lose by 30 points at this rate.

Lift Tiges. Do something DH. They are running all over us. Looking far better drilled. We can win this but we need to change things around. Phew goal to Ty as I was typing.

Great goal Vickery. Could it save us? We need to start bombing the goals now no matter what!!! Stop chip passing!!

Yep game over, can't splutter on 4 cylinders , what a waste.
Miles can't do it on his own, conca hasn't touched it since that first goal