Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Oh, Hello Newman.

Gotta say iVan isn't being smashed by Goldie. So far they'd be even as far as output and influence.

Do the homework Dimma!! I'm worried on what Thomas is going to do when he comes on.

Norf supporters around me squealing like pigs over Jack's free! Absolute tossers.

Lids and cotch can only get better, miles and hunt our leading possession getters

Our skipper needs to lift and shake this tag. Come on mate, get us over the line.

tangles said:
Lids and cotch can only get better, miles and hunt our leading possession getters

They NEED to get better. Much better. Not good enough in a finals match.

Tommy H said:
They NEED to get better. Much better. Not good enough in a finals match.

Very little run and carry by the Tiges. Not sure this old style footy is going to win the day. Then again what would I know??

Has Dusty broken his record for don't argues yet? Agree on Cotch and Lids. The Griff experiment not looking good. Why bring in an extra tall then allow North to play a loose back anyway?

Riewoldt has been fantastic....Had a few quiet weeks but is standing up when it counts. Cotch may need to go forward and put some forward pressure on. Good to see the second tier players hunt, McIntosh, Griggs etc standing up.