Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

14 HO to Nic Nat. Destroying us. BOG

Their midfield destroying us.

Cotchin, Deleido, Edwards,Miles quiet apart from Deleido kicking a goal. Dusty kept quiet by Yeo. He is a good player and mark.

thejinx said:
Maric has been embarrassing tonight. Dinosaur

Yeah fat lady may be crowing. What next? Griff no. 1 woth MCBean as back up? 12 month development plan

Very hard to win when you're missing kicks, missing handballs, missing tackles, missing shepherds . . . . . a very very ordinary game.

Merveille said:
I rate West Voast as handy at best so will be a bad loss. Simpson coaching very well

Yep especially with comp so tight for the 8, we have a very hard draw.

tiges said:
Cot chin 9 disp
Jack 8 disp
Lids 14 disp

Very average

Besides turnovers, Edwards doing sweet FA and getting smashed in the ruck... that's the key stat. Oh yeah and being outcoached.... or in Hardwick terms... we just weren't able to get the game on our terms

I also rekon the myth about travel and 6 day breaks can now be put to rest as a disadvantage for a team .

tiges said:
I also rekon the myth about travel and 6 day breaks can now be put to rest as a disadvantage for a team .

I think all teams should have a bye at the same time. Week off footy for everyone.