Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

craig said:
This Goal to Rioli thanks to Taylor Hunts sh!tful kick and effort

Yep. Costly little errors from us exposed. Even Dusty's stuffing around with dinky kicks.

Commentary happy now Hawks in front.

Tigers cant compete with elite pressure too many sub standard skilled players and too many who melt under the pressure.

Stands out like the proverbial.

Houli and Hunt along with Grimes and Ellis have been particularly poor tonight in contests for mine.

McIntosh needs to hit targets, his disposal is poor at times.

craig said:
Commentary happy now Hawks in front.

Tigers cant compete with elite pressure too many sub standard skilled players and too many who melt under the pressure.

Did you watch the Swans game ?

Difference is Hawks are super fast in disposal while we're too slow. Would be good if the boys just compose themselves a bit instead of fretting.

Baloo said:
Did you watch the Swans game ?

Yes i did and im watching them melt tonight.

McIntosh poor disposal, Houli weak in the contests couldve cost 2 goals minimum already panic merchant, Hunt crap disposal and poor decision maker lacks poise, Grimes slow and reactive , Ellis kick chasing poor in contests and crap disposal.

Here we go again. Conceding a goal with seconds left on the clock. Seems we do this every game almost. The game seems to be getting away from us now. At least we played well for a quarter and a bit, but the Hawks have us worked out now.

TigerForce said:
Difference is Hawks are super fast in disposal while we're too slow. Would be good if the boys just compose themselves a bit instead of fretting.

Thats why they are the best in the business. They dont have the likes of Houli, Hunt and Chaplin in their backline