Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Yeh - wud have given Loyd the whole game and made Newman or Conca sub...

I reckon they are going to hit us like they did the Swans in the GF - going to be a tough game.

Head says Hawks by 6 or 7 goals, heart says the Tigers announce to the footy world that they mean business. If we win, Tyrone will kick 4+

Barnzy said:
Dunno why we can't give Lloyd a chance. Does Newman really offer so much more? I don't think so.

It's BS really. Newman should be sub. Players shouldnt be sub for 2 games in a row.

Yeah Lloyd sub and Hartung for the Hawks! Not a bad player .

I would have started Lloyd on and subbed Newman.

That first 5-10 mins is going to be hot.

Hope we make a statement. We will know in that time.

waiting said:
Yeah Lloyd sub and Hartung for the Hawks! Not a bad player .

I would have started Lloyd on and subbed Newman.

That first 5-10 mins is going to be hot.

Hope we make a statement. We will know in that time.
I'm backing old Newman in to lay a big tackle and snag an early goal. Cotchin too.

They must have faith in Conca's conditioning after 1 3/4 games to have him starting in this hot one. Good sign yeah?

Watch out for Conca to get in amongst it and plenty of cuddles given out as the Tigers roll over the top of this mob.

want to get this out now b4 the game... Hawks dont need not deserve help from the maggots umpiring so please please please just pay the frees that are there and no *smile* experimental or rule of the week crap....

Thank goodness there's some football to concentrate on. Go Tiges! Don't think you'll win but I've said that before and you've shocked me

Big night for Ivan he loves the contested game and so does Big Boy McEvoy, should be a cracking duel.

We will do very very well to get within 8 goals of Hawthorn. If we do get closer then its going to be one hell of an effort.

I love my Tigers- but there's very little chance of us winning tonight.

Hawks are a juggernaut - we are years away from being as polished as they are.

Good luck boys.