Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Great smother goal Deleido.

You know Hawks will come.

Good signs. We have to score goals though as you know the Hawks will open it up.

Bad luck Vickery but really good signs from the Tigers!

Gang tackling. Uncontested processions. Controlling the play and then release and go.

1 down.

The pressure on the Hawks is brilliant.

ok - so hawks put one guy on the mark in front of the player and one to the side so we cant move sidways - so why does the ump bring the man on the side back a few steps instead of a free kick for being in the 5m zone. Seen them do it a few times surely on one man can be on the mark in front of the player???????

love what our guys are doing - pressure is enormous. Keep it up Tigers..

They are really hunting the ball carrier and closing down the Hawks space really well. It's sort of reminding me of the Tigers vs. Adelaide at Etihad when we played keeping off.

Geez, it would be nice to see Lids get 5-6, how good would that be. Nice strong mark by Lennon on the wing too.

puregreen said:
They are really hunting the ball carrier and closing down the Hawks space really well. It's sort of reminding me of the Tigers vs. Adelaide at Etihad when we played keeping off.

Geez, it would be nice to see Lids get 5-6, how good would that be. Nice strong mark by Lennon on the wing too.

Well drilled in taking the marks. Good to see. Let's hope we sustain this.