Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

The next half of footy we can either break the shackles of the last 33 years or it will be just more of the same, it time to stand you ground boys

Boyzee said:
The panic disposals from Ellis are getting worse.

Not just him. All of Houli, Chaplin, Batchelor had panic attacks with the ball within about 2 minutes of each other. Where's the composure?

Thought we handled the onslaught quite well, came into this thread and found out that we were 5 goals down.

was pretty happy with umps right up until that primadonna Razor has to steal the show --- LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Little prick.

graystar1 said:
Here we go again. Conceding a goal with seconds left on the clock. Seems we do this every game almost. The game seems to be getting away from us now. At least we played well for a quarter and a bit, but the Hawks have us worked out now.

Horrendous decision by the umpire cost us that last goal. Rioli fell over but of course he is an AFL love child and can do no wrong so he gets an unwarranted free kick.

Almost as bad a decision as the one they gave Pavlich last week. Both cost critical goals.

Bring on Lloyd. Get Houli off, playing the same as he does every week but finally the spotlight is on him. Conca to half back.

Great effort first half. Keep believing boys!

percyms said:
was pretty happy with umps right up until that primadonna Razor has to steal the show --- LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. Little prick.

hes a dwarf

mld said:
Thought we handled the onslaught quite well, came into this thread and found out that we were 5 goals down.

I agree. Come in here and seems like we are massively behind, not 2 points!!

lamb22 said:
Bring on Lloyd. Get Houli off, playing the same as he does every week but finally the spotlight is on him. Conca to half back.

Yep Houli was horrible. He really does not like it hot.

lamb22 said:

Yep. We need legs in attack. It's all kick it to Jack, even as Vickery's not presenting himself enough. Ivan's done more in attack.

Gee we a chance in the goal square to go 10 Pts up and Lennon it was took too long .

Hunts mis kick near the middle and Cyril skips, Newman sloppy and goes into him and free kick.

2 goal turnaround.

Umpires getting involved again .

Sloppy kicking has crept in. Backline getting nervous. Pressure mounted that quarter.

5 goals to us 2.

Have to set up again like we did that first quarter and are 3 quarters are / have been poor this year.

Got to come out with intent again in the second half. Just got to stop some if those 5 metre kicks!

percyms said:

and right there is the problem with umpires. Not only do we know their names, Chamberlain has a bloody nickname!!

I thought we were going to let them get away half way throught the qtr, but they managed to hold their nerve. They need to get possession out of the centre. They've dug deep previously and worked their way back into games. It's not going to be pretty watching.

TigerForce said:
Yep. We need legs in attack. It's all kick it to Jack, even as Vickery's not presenting himself enough. Ivan's done more in attack.

I agree Vickery's attack on the contest has been woeful, if we didn't need him to give Maric a break in the ruck, I'd be subbing him off but can't do that as Maric won't be able to keep it going for the full half without a chop out.

mrposhman said:
I agree. Come in here and seems like we are massively behind, not 2 points!!

1st quarter was the best controlled game I've ever seen us play. 2nd quarter we were decimated. Hawks are quality. How will we respond?

Credit to Hawks - god they spread quickly (its lightning) and they just know that their players are on the outside. Having said that we have piled on the pressure - just loved how Rioli was swamped by our guys after the crap free kick. Did i see right in that he threw almost a haymaker at one of our guys was *smile* Razor was making sure channel 7 had him in the frame but Rioli just missed???

mrposhman said:
I agree Vickery's attack on the contest has been woeful, if we didn't need him to give Maric a break in the ruck, I'd be subbing him off but can't do that as Maric won't be able to keep it going for the full half without a chop out.

Which is why we should've gone for a 3rd tall in Beano (or Astbury). It worked well in previous games.