Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Hawks up to funny buggers with Frawley. Riewoldt running him ragged so he's gone for an extra break using the concussion 20min rule.

percyms said:
Credit to Hawks - god they spread quickly (its lightning) and they just know that their players are on the outside. Having said that we have piled on the pressure - just loved how Rioli was swamped by our guys after the crap free kick. Did i see right in that he threw almost a haymaker at one of our guys was *smile* Razor was making sure channel 7 had him in the frame but Rioli just missed???

Yeah i thought he threw one at Chaplin

percyms said:
Credit to Hawks - god they spread quickly (its lightning) and they just know that their players are on the outside. Having said that we have piled on the pressure - just loved how Rioli was swamped by our guys after the crap free kick. Did i see right in that he threw almost a haymaker at one of our guys was *smile* Razor was making sure channel 7 had him in the frame but Rioli just missed???

Yep, was 100% there but instead of taking the ball off him the ump goes and gives him a cuddle. What the hell...?

TigerForce said:
Yeah look at it again Dennis....you f...

Good goal Vickery.

Commetti dead set hates Richmond, and McAvaney cant control his ovaries when it comes to Hawthorn

Has anyone else noticed that the rules have changed? If you play for Hawthorn you can drop the ball and not give away a free.

mrposhman said:
Has anyone else noticed that the rules have changed? If you play for Hawthorn you can drop the ball and not give away a free.

Yep. Rabblebourne must've bought some of the rights too.

If MCintosh keeps up his *smile* disposal and turnovers he has to go back to the VFL.

His field kicking is bloody poor.