Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Can't believe what our team is doing. In business terms, we are disrupting the market. Making established teams sit up and take notice

Lids brilliant. Miles outstanding. Cotch warrior like. Ivvy huge (I'm sorry o doubted you a few weeks back), Rance the usual, Lambert and Lennon looking like solid AFL plAyers.

Vickery, a liability

sausage_meat69 said:
Hawks up to funny buggers with Frawley. Riewoldt running him ragged so he's gone for an extra break using the concussion 20min rule.

Stevo questioned Clarko about that which nearly started a little war. Clarko blaming Carey for that call.

Credit to Clarko for showing respect to us.

lamb22 said:
The daughter's boyfriend was smiling ear to ear when he said he got Hawks at even money on some betting promotion.

I told him it might just be the wrong week to back the invincibles.

;D

What a performance. They keep surprising me this team. After the disappointment of throwing away the game last week to back up against arguably the best team in the competition and perform like that is remarkable.

They are finally made of stern stuff. Well done Tiges :fing32 :clap

TigerForce said:
Costly calls both ways by the dumpires tonight. Probably more to our advantage.

Really? We weren't gifted two goals like they were due to insane free kicks to Gunston and Rioli. Putrid effort again umpires :vomit

So bloody proud of the Tigers tonight. Top 4! I 'm starting to feel like we're witnessing the birth of a new AFL powerhouse at long last.

its a big win. after last week, where we were the better team, we have responded the best way possible.
nice work Tommy H.

As the final siren went at one historical stadium and the mighty Tigers won, i walked into another historical stadium in the Santiago Bernebeu (home of Real Madrid).

Now I'm sitting outside the stadium having a beer to celebrate the Tigers win. Cheers to that.

Ian4 said:
As the final siren went at one historical stadium and the mighty Tigers won, i walked into another historical stadium in the Santiago Bernebeu (home of Real Madrid).

Now I'm sitting outside the stadium having a beer to celebrate the Tigers win. Cheers to that.

Do you like Madrid ? Me and the wife were there few years back . We did the stadium tour also .

CarnTheTiges said:
So bloody proud of the Tigers tonight. Top 4! I 'm starting to feel like we're witnessing the birth of a new AFL powerhouse at long last.
Somehow made the stupid mistake of thinking it was our home game (we're home-game only members). But decided to just pay up and go in anyway. Money very well spent. Absolutely ripper victory. Really enjoyed sticking it up arrogant Hawks supporters who I still heard saying 'We just had to have an off night sometime."
Have to admit, Hawks hype had me just hoping to compete, but this was a watershed win. I love the way this team keeps surprising me - but now I'm a believer. Miles, Cotchin, Deledio, Maric just outstanding!

Watchin replay on tv geez we played good . Hawks gifted two frees 10 mins in front of goal also . Pathetic umpiring again .