Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Best win I have seen in many, many years.
Four quarters of tough, relentless pressure that made the best team in the comp look ordinary.
What an amazing team performance which was led by many unheralded young players as well as the established Tiger stars.
Dimma and his charges deserve every plaudit coming their way this week.
I will enjoy that tonight but hopefully even better times ahead.
:)

TigerForce said:
Yep. Made a smartarse remark tonight which I can't remember.
he said if hawthorn going to humiliate richmond they can at least wait till 3Q time

Best win under Hardwick. Great contribution from 1 - 22 (even Houli after 1/2 time, feeling generous towards Ty).

Commentators blabbing on about Lyon & Simpson having a grin with Hawks dropping the game.

I'd say out of Sydney, Hawks and Tigers at Freo we'd be Lyon's least favoured option.

3121FC said:
he said if hawthorn going to humiliate richmond they can at least wait till 3Q time

Yeah that's it. I can't believe I heard it. He and Commetti need a bed.

It's nice when the odds get blown out our way - Lids to kick 2 goals and us to win usually pays $4 thereabouts, tonight $13! Should have put more on it!

craig said:
Yes i did and im watching them melt tonight.

McIntosh poor disposal, Houli weak in the contests couldve cost 2 goals minimum already panic merchant, Hunt crap disposal and poor decision maker lacks poise, Grimes slow and reactive , Ellis kick chasing poor in contests and crap disposal.

Nice work craig.