Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

3121FC said:
he said if hawthorn going to humiliate richmond they can at least wait till 3Q time

God some of these commentators are full of themselves and smart arses - Channel 7 really need to look at some of the idiots they have..

lamb22 said:
Best win under Hardwick. Great contribution from 1 - 22 (even Houli after 1/2 time, feeling generous towards Ty).

Commentators blabbing on about Lyon & Simpson having a grin with Hawks dropping the game.

I'd say out of Sydney, Hawks and Tigers at Freo we'd be Lyon's least favoured option.

Good post Lamby.

And consider this - NONE of the top four would be wanting to play us right now. None of 'em.

toby64 said:
Thats why they are the best in the business. They dont have the likes of Houli, Hunt and Chaplin in their backline

We kept them to their lowest since... a looong time. Our backline is pretty damn awesome Tobes.

4 quarter effort finally. What a great job. Big boy month baby. Bring it on. I'm no chance of sleeping after that tonight. Pumped.

Go tigers - best all round team effort I have seen since I can remember - every player showed they can step up on the big stage.

And as for the L's

Lennon magic, Lambert grunt and Llyod's goal - all young inexperienced players showed that our bottom 6 aren't that bad - reckon they got us over the line

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
All experts said we couldn't beat them by only kicking 10 goals!!!!

Thats probably the best stat all night. So much for all the experts.

Great team effort despite carrying Ellis and Hunt. Newman not much better.
I'm sure that Brando could kick in previous seasons... Not working for him at the moment.

Great to see Lennon and Lambert doing well again. Reasonable first game back from Reece too.

Fantastic effort from all of the leaders... there are a few of them now which is really pleasing.
Lids = jet.

The daughter's boyfriend was smiling ear to ear when he said he got Hawks at even money on some betting promotion.

I told him it might just be the wrong week to back the invincibles.

Brilliant win. So glad I decided to stay home to watch it. Personally I really like Maric's game. Took some absolutely crucial marks and won the ruck duel.

Tonight we have been privileged to witness a great TEAM performance from the Tigers.
if that sort of effort becomes the benchmark then the Tigers are in fir a rich vein of success.
Come on, Tigers. Remain focussed, remain determined and remain tough and everything is possible.

Djevv said:
Personally I really like Maric's game. Took some absolutely crucial marks and won the ruck duel.

His best performance in a long time. Agree, he really imposed himself on the game tonight