Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

What a great win.

Still there will people who would say we got Freo and Hawks who were due.

Bull.
If we play this way we can beat anyone as Damian has said earlier in the year when we were bad

Still need to address some issues but wonderful wonderful performance.

We have some good young kids. Miles, Lennon, Lambert.

Maric, Cotchin, Dekeido, Rance were tremendous.

Cameos from many others.

Enjoy the win. Adelaide in Adelaide now.

Brilliant win, fantastic defensive effort. Loved the pressure was great to watch the contest, really worked off the ball which was a major reason for the win.

Wheres scooty?

Best win I have ever seen in my 40 years, close to the 95 final against bummers, really happy with the 4 qtr effort, perfect footy, hard . skills, desperation, domination. Reminded me of watching Brisbane 2002 Good job Tigers, keep it up.

Well fought tonight Tigers. Contested footy was just fantastic. So many good players tonight, a great team effort. Miles was BOG for mine. France and Chaplin were rock solid down back. Roughead was nowhere to be seen. Deledio is pure class.

Geez, I was ropable when Miles got pinged for holding the ball and thought it might have cost us, but in the end they maybe should have won by more. Lambert was handy as was Lennon.

Great team effort glad I put at least something on us under 39. Tipped us at work, but not too many other comps, bugger!

mrposhman said:
Hodge is a pretty bad loser, has a petulant nature. Probably gets one of those $1500 fines that the AFL loves so much.

He's not used to losing. Wish we had him.

Unbelievable. They showed some real grit out there tonight. It was the type of game that I had gotten used to watching contenders play, wishing it could be the tiges.

I was calling for hardwick's head at round 5, and couldn't see the team going anywhere without a new coach with a smarter plan. Happy to say I was obviously completely wrong.

Well done to the players and entire coaching group. bloody ripper.

FOUR QUARTERS of dedicated, focussed, committed, tough, pressure footy ... play like that consistently then the Tigers can achieve sustained success