Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS

realtiger said:
To the true Tiger believers "Eat em alive" !!!! To the weak who bag our club when things get tough , hang your head in shame !!!! Hardwicks 3/4 time spray got us over the line !! On the Tiggy train to the finals , get on and support or follow someone else !!! Cotchin, Rance , Edwards

Shouldn't need to give em a spray. Doesn't matter if it's GWS or Sydney, 4 pts on the line every week. Why do the players lift against the good teams and come out flat against the others?

Good comments about Gordon and lambert. I think lambert just has to get comfortable at the top level, he does have some class around goals as shown in the vfl. Gordon did provide a lead up target, has speed and is a little unpredictable. Does anyone know the story on the griff? Injured or just copped the red vest?

Cotchin_4_brownlow said:
Good comments about Gordon and lambert. I think lambert just has to get comfortable at the top level, he does have some class around goals as shown in the vfl. Gordon did provide a lead up target, has speed and is a little unpredictable. Does anyone know the story on the griff? Injured or just copped the red vest?
Griffiths hurt his shoulder. Gordon wasn't too bad early, I didn't think Lambert was as bad as others did. I can't see anyone in the 2's that can pressure either of them out of a spot at present.

toby64 said:
Shouldn't need to give em a spray. Doesn't matter if it's GWS or Sydney, 4 pts on the line every week. Why do the players lift against the good teams and come out flat against the others?

We get a win AND we have something to whine about, win win.

CarnTheTiges said:
Griffiths hurt his shoulder. Gordon wasn't too bad early, I didn't think Lambert was as bad as others did. I can't see anyone in the 2's that can pressure either of them out of a spot at present.
any news on the shoulder? He's had a few shockers in that area?

As usual there are some pretty embarrassing comments from posters for the first 3 1/2 quarters of this game. Have some faith people! I know its hard to get used to but the tigers have arrived and now believe. Maybe you should too!

Haven't seen the game yet but good to see we can finally win these games where we are not playing well. Would have lost this earlier this year (ie Melb and dogs)

Ian4 said:
Shocked by the Cotchin love. Was diabolical for 3 and a half quarters

Was at the game and was clearly easily best in ground. Is just willing himself to win contests and is kicking goals again. Easily best on ground.

Collingwood have arrived because they lost to freo and hawthorn. Richmond still yet to prove ourselves. Public opinion hasn't changed a bit yet. I like it.

Cotchin Martin and Batchelor got the votes from me.