Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

Ridley said:
Yep we were absolutely smashed. Extremely lucky to be only a goal down.

36-17 down on inside 50s. Midfield getting murdered. Tackling non existent; they have all the footy yet are tackling more and harder than us.

Hampson and Maric getting a rucking lesson from Jacobs. We are so vulnerable against the top quality ruckmen. Rance way too loose on Walker but lack of midfield pressure not helping.

Hate it when Hunt has the ball; horrible kick. Conca not much better; shocking attempted pass into the forward late in the quarter followed up on the wing by a short pass turnover an Auskicker would have been embarrassed by.

Lennon has been really good and about the only positive but he needs to take shots at goal when he is within range and not try dinky passes.

All in all a horrible first half. If it continues like that teh Crows will start kicking straight and it will get real ugly.
Our midfield is getting spanked isnt it.

Miles seems to be the only one having a real crack.

Gotta stop bombing it out of our D50. Keep playing into Adelaide's hands. No idea why we keep doing it. Either handball it out of defense or slow it down and kick it through the zone.

thejinx said:
Gotta stop bombing it out of our D50. Keep playing into Adelaide's hands. No idea why we keep doing it. Either handball it out of defense or slow it down and kick it through the zone.
What jinx said :clap

se7en said:
Got a bed feeling i might be at Harvey Normans tomorrow buying a new TV

Don't all Richmond supporters hang chicken wire in front of their tellies before each of our games or am I the only one?

Going by this commentating it sounds like they are calling Adelaide vs Crows

Am I right? Surely i need to get my ears checked...

mrposhman said:
Too right, constantly just giving it straight back to them.
Crows are killing is in the contests and so are the umps, but our crummy, dinky-kicking game is being taken apart. Forward line is defunct!