Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

They are dominating everything and yet only lead by one straight kick. It seems that we are in second gear. Gawd we miss Lids & Titch. :-\

mrposhman said:
What is it with goals right at the end of quarters!! We must have conceded heaps in the final minute of quarters this year.

Yep, we do with every game. We are playing crap football. Need to lift from here or a big loss is in the offing.

I suppose we should be happy to be this close. Badly owned.

Hardwick falling for the loose man or two in defence again. It's the sure way to beat us.

We need to go man on man in the second half.

graystar1 said:
Yep, we do with every game. We are playing crap football. Need to lift from here or a big loss is in the offing.
It seems that we are in second gear and no one breaking the lines

Woeful half of football. Nearly as bad as the first half against Sydney. Hopefully the second half will mirror the Sydney second half!!

But it looks as though our players have spent the entire week reading their own press and drinking there own bathwater.

Maric and Hampson combo doesn't work.

Newman needs to retire, so slow

Very Poor decision to play Hampson, TV and Ivan against a team of really hard running midfielders.

God = it looks like there is two Crows teams on the ground. They are swamping us with numbers all over the ground.....

Conceding another goal before the quarter.

Walker giving a bath to Rance.

Well the good thing we are 6 Pts down but we have to do something about our delivery I50 and moving the ball out of our D50.

This game is threatening to be a blow out if Adelaide get their accuracy happening.

Adelaide have closed our uncontested game and have denied us time/space whereas Adelaide are moving the ball all over the ground.

Can anyone enlighten me about the two people on the mark, one 'on' the mark while the other is off to the side of the player and just a few metres away?

You would think it means we should have an open player but Adelaide are zoning very well tonight. I reckon we need to have someone, if we do have someone, take the kick-outs and aim for the centre circle, that will stuff their zone right up and open up some areas forward of centre.

Why oh why cant we seem to get the ball out of our defense. Even when we do manage it seems that there are another dozen crows waiting just a kick away. They are running both ways very very hard and making us look slow... Be nice to win the odd center clearance or ball up too..