Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

I probably sound like a broken record but really disappointed with TV's efforts again, we've needed someone to step up and release some heat and when it gets to him, nothing. The free for the head high was the most contact he's had with the crows players.

Jack will struggle to score goals today against Talia so need someone like Vickery to step up.

Getting hurt though in the middle, needs someone other than Cotch and Miles to step up and win the ball.

Dennis the Dud's senility hitting again....what's questionable about our victory last week? Just because Lids kicked 3?

TigerForce said:
Dennis the Dud's senility hitting again....what's questionable about our victory last week? Just because Lids kicked 3?

god i hate commetti

mrposhman said:
I probably sound like a broken record but really disappointed with TV's efforts again, we've needed someone to step up and release some heat and when it gets to him, nothing. The free for the head high was the most contact he's had with the crows players.

Jack will struggle to score goals today against Talia so need someone like Vickery to step up.

Getting hurt though in the middle, needs someone other than Cotch and Miles to step up and win the ball.

Put more effort in the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd quarter than the full first quarter.

Danger signs.

So many of their players on.

Walker, danger, sloane,

Their pressure so much better than us.