Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Dunstall just mentioned how being crao for years erodes confidence and means players don’t know how to close games out. This is where we’re headed.
Yep exactly. Yet some would rather us lose games so we can be one pick higher in the draft with no standout.

Couldn’t give a *smile* about pick one. Would rather win. Pick one is no better than two or three in this draft. No one has a clue who will go number one.

Just win a *smile* game Richmond.
Well best GCS round 23.

Dion don’t come back next year mate. Weak as.
Miller. Idiot.
Balta man up stop trying so hard.

Well best GCS round 23.
How anyone thinks we will beat anyone is beyond me.

There’s been so many “we win this week “ or “we make a run” or “we won’t finish last” it’s laughable.

We are hopeless right now. The worst by a long way.

Reactions: 4 users
Yes like Sonsie. They usually slide for a reason. Players are very well researched these days.

There’s sliders and sliders. Like when teams have structural needs they prioritise rather than taking the best midfielder at the pick, for example