Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Can we just start by getting some guys who can hit a *** target under no pressure ?

This is a 2000's standard of side in terms of quality.
That’s why I am a big fan of Steely and Seth. They can hit a target. Our senior blokes? The less said the better.

What a quarter of horrendous turnovers, were they trying to out do each other. Not sure who's was worse, Taranto, Prestia or Short. The biggest difference to opening this game up has been those 3 turnovers.

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly don’t mind the umps taking this one away from us. Sure there might not be much between picks 1 and 2, but it could make a real difference in the 2nd and 3rd rounds
Why would 1 pick higher make a huge difference in 2nd & 3rd rounds, they're far more speculative? We'll likely be trading a couple anyway to move up the draft.

Reactions: 1 user
Why would 1 pick higher make a huge difference in 2nd & 3rd rounds, they're far more speculative? We'll likely be trading a couple anyway to move up the draft.

I'd be very surprised if we take any picks in after the 2nd round, apart from maybe some late ones to match Lockwood.

Interesting. This week I was told by a few that our attitude was fine ?
How can a guy who's been a good kick forever, just turn to *smile*. Lack of tackles and defensive pressure from others.

I reckon it's all effort and application.

Maybe they've given up because finals are out and they want the season over.

Rumours of folks wanting out. Gotta be demoralising thinking we're gonna be *smile* next year too.

Jagga Smith grinning like an AFL exec with frosted nostrils on secret bonus night

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Dunstall just mentioned how being crao for years erodes confidence and means players don’t know how to close games out. This is where we’re headed.

Reactions: 1 user
Won’t lie, never like losing, but there are exceptions. Pick one is so close now.
Couldn’t give a *smile* about pick one. Would rather win. Pick one is no better than two or three in this draft. No one has a clue who will go number one.

Just win a *smile* game Richmond.

How can a guy who's been a good kick forever, just turn to *smile*. Lack of tackles and defensive pressure from others.

I reckon it's all effort and application.

Maybe they've given up because finals are out and they want the season over.

Rumours of folks wanting out. Gotta be demoralising thinking we're gonna be *smile* next year too.
The numbers don't lie where our execution is concerned. It's deplorable. And is again today.

Attitude I agree but we're carrying way too many hacks regardless.

(Short has stunk for a long while now.)