Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

This could be a big win to #lolnorf, but this game is 17th v 18th, and despite the media’s attempt to blow smoke up norfs arse, I don’t anything will change either team’s position much in the short term.

Reactions: 1 user
Can we just start by getting some guys who can hit a *** target under no pressure ?

This is a 2000's standard of side in terms of quality.

Reactions: 1 users
Who would have thought. Four years after winning a flag, we’re the worst team in the competition & by some way.

Combination of everything - ageing stars, average younger players and poor structure/coaching. Long way back from here.
Said it multiple time but our fall deserves more scrutiny than it’s getting. Something has gone really wrong at our club.

I don't think it's skills, it's attitude.

Players don't seem to give a crap, so they're not talking the care of the ball like they should be.

Short's been a great kick of the footy. But he's putrid now. Bloke doesn't forget how to kick. Either he doesn't know where to kick because he doesn't understand the game plan, or just isn't worried about his performance.

Maybe the injuries have released pressure on blokes being dropped, because they know no one left to take their spot. Whatever. Putrid.

Reactions: 4 users
And yet they pay that HTB. F&$@ off maggots.
There was a worse one for us against LDU but they refused to pay it. *smile* cheats.

Doesn’t matter we are so *smile* we couldn’t take advantage of umpire fairness anyway.

That quarter was worthy of winning the wooden spoon.

Horrible skills. Midfield torched.

Reactions: 3 users
This could be a big win to #lolnorf, but this game is 17th v 18th, and despite the media’s attempt to blow smoke up norfs arse, I don’t anything will change either team’s position much in the short term.
That’s says more about how bad we are than it does about north

He can get a sack and drop Short for a start. The most obvious move he can make. Does he have the balls?
He’s got to go back to absolute basics at training, and if the senior players don’t like it then fine, you don’t play until you do.

Who would have thought. Four years after winning a flag, we’re the worst team in the competition & by some way.

Combination of everything - ageing stars, average younger players and poor structure/coaching. Long way back from here.
Don't know...

Lynch out, and who would have thought that Dusty and Grimes would jump of such a big cliff? And on it goes...

Said it multiple time but our fall deserves more scrutiny than it’s getting. Something has gone really wrong at our club.
Spot on. Things are off at the club at the moment. Heading for the worst season result in our history. Unacceptable.

Players don't seem to give a crap, so they're not talking the care of the ball like they should be.

Short's been a great kick of the footy. But he's putrid now. Bloke doesn't forget how to kick. Either he doesn't know where to kick because he doesn't understand the game plan, or just isn't worried about his performance.

Maybe the injuries have released pressure on blokes being dropped, because they know no one left to take their spot. Whatever. Putrid.
Interesting. This week I was told by a few that our attitude was fine ?

Dusty is finished.
He offers nothing
Regardless we he wants, the best for him and the club is to finish up in round 24 against gc

Never as bad as it seems, never as good either.

Yep it's hard to remain remotely positive with this sort of performance